Wednesday 13 August 2014

A Story Of Beauty Expert -Adebimpe Adeyi



.
Adebimpe Adeyi















NINE years past once graduates would jump at no matter job came their manner, Adebimpe Adeyi was too glad to resign her highly-paid employment to pursue her dream. Even her employer’s ploy to sway her with a transfer to the United Kingdom wasn’t well-founded enough to convert Adebimp.
Amazing regarding her call was that she was resigning simply to possess enough time to sell make-up product and conjointly visit Federal Republic of Germany to excellent her talent in make-up prowess.
Today that spirit has paid off because the last 9 years has seen that tiny business grow into one among Nigeria’s leading studios for complete beauty.
That’s Brownies Beauty World, a studio that has made many make-up artists in African nation and created employment for several. During this interview, Bimpe tells North American country additional, telling her challenges and successes.

Let us take you down memory-lane; however spectacular was the acquire your initial make-up job?

The pay wasn’t bad; it had been regarding
N30,000 and also the job was for a bride and 2 sisters. I got that contract through a follower. it had been quite an drama as a result of at that point, I had not formed my talent at gele-tying.
My younger sister was somewhat smart at that however she refused to travel at the side of Maine. I finally went alone, praying throughout for God to assist Maine do an ideal job. Miraculously, I complete up ligature 10 gele at that event as a result of everybody World Health Organization saw my work needed to possess her own tied too. Nobody may guess it had been my initial job. Since then, it's been awe-inspiring.

Was there a time you wanted you stuck to your international job rather than resigning for this business?
Of course there have been times I needed I had not left my job at the London faculty of Business and pc Studies.But I tell you, that was solely at the first stage of my business. You know, I started with associate assistant social control position at the country head-office of the London faculty of Business and pc Studies and it had been my initial job as a young graduate.
The pay was quite smart and also the job was terribly promising. I treasured and gave it my best,and was shortly appointed the manager of the firm that had over eight branches in African nation. however you recognize, I already had the name Brownies World right from my days at the University of Ado-Ekiti wherever I studied Business Administration. Also, I had prepared all the complete was reaching to do.
So, I became restless and determined i have to pursue of my dream. Soon, I started mercantilism make-up product, going workplace throughout lunch hour to sell to bankers et al in their offices. At some purpose, i made a decision it had been time to face the business. This can be my passion and excluding the difficulties at the first stage, I’ve ne'er regretted my move.

That means you’ve got a winning business running…
In fact, it’s been marvelous. It wasn’t straightforward at the start like I same, but so far, things have researched. We’ve swollen on all sides and other people have more and more pleaded with North American country to return came upon offices in places like Abuja, Port-Harcourt, and more.
We conjointly do plenty of coaching and within the last 9 years, we’ve trained many individuals. We tend to do tending and currently we've got our own vary of tending product. We tend to do fashion shows make-up further as bridal, regular and picture show. We tend to do spa treatments, massage, pic shoots, together with for magazines, and lots of additional. So, i'll say we’ve metamorphosed into a combined beauty world.
Is there something spectacular that has unbroken you flying of these years?
It’s been God all the manner. Purchasers have conjointly been devoted. Precisely, we’ve forever learnt new things. I’ve ne'er given au fait learning since my initial coaching at Jessy Beauty faculty in Federal Republic of Germany that initial launched Maine into business. I even have since garnered alternative advanced skills each domestically and internationally, the last being computer graphics Make-up that I went for in London early this year.
A lot of make-up artists dissolve before you say jack. That’s why I build consistent coaching my priority. Thence the name Brownies has continuing to reign during this business. So, I build it some extent of duty ne'er to be wherever you Mainet me last year. Aside occurring course, I have interaction in personal learning. I purchase plenty of books, CDs and even purchase study packs on-line.

What are the challenges?
My major challenge is workers going to ascertain their own business just because they feel they need learnt the ropes enough by operating on behalf of me. Another is convincing purchasers that the art of makeup may be a skilled job and deserves quality fee for service rendered.
Where does one see Brownies Beauty World within the next 10 years?
In our early years, we tend to came up with our line of make-up brushes. Currently we've got our tending vary of product. So, within the years ahead, we tend to arrange to return up with our line of lipsticks, powder, eye-shadows, etc. and even have branches in elect states as a result of we tend to have determined that we forever need to ship plenty of tending product to the northern a part of African nation

No comments:

Post a Comment